Platform is a completely new annual live transactional marketplace for investors, buyers and sellers across digital infrastructure fabric and its supporting sustainable energy technologies hosted at the Palais des Congrès Antibes, France, 14-16 September 2022.
Who will attend:
- PE, Alt, pension funds, banks and other institutional investors
- The strategic and financial leadership of colocation players, hyperscale platforms, companies investing in connected digital infrastructure, internet exchanges, edge, fibre, towers, cable landing stations, airborne solutions, light airports, space and satellites for edge and blockchain
- Energy investors and developers of new power platforms
- Organizations and government agencies owning or promoting digital parks and regions, building new digital hubs and their connected fibre and transport infrastructure in markets around the world
- Site selection specialists, real estate advisors, law firms and professional intermediaries
Platform content focus:
Content will focus on the USD billion-dollar funds currently investing in data centre platforms, investment and equity, acquisitions, the substantial market expansion and opportunities in Asia, India and Africa, green energy investment, Women in Tech and Finance, SPACs and new financial instruments, and new innovation platforms. The meeting is supported by very focused networking, and an open opportunity to trade and invest.
Plus an exhibition floor, Digital Hub trading suites, and Internet Exchange Meetings.
Hosted in the exceptional and secluded French Riviera resort of Antibes/Juan-les-Pins on the edge of the Mediterranean yet located only 23km from the facilities of Nice International Airport.
Registration is now open offering a choice of tickets and delegates will find a choice of more than 1,000 hotel rooms located within a short walking distance of the event venue in the heart of Antibes, and an extensive range of cafés and restaurants for unobtrusive meetings.